- 00 am-10.00.am. On arrival at Lamalera Beach having welcome ceremony by local people to invite all guest to come to their village.They are glad to offer you all local cigarette, chewing are-ca nut, giving the traditional weaving of shawls, welcome drink by local palm wine than they will accompained you by welcome local dancing to the Nama Bataona square to attend the cultural shows. Those are local handy craft display (tarditional sarong), shawls, mini peledang boat, whale bone handy craft, local foods processing, and daily activity of local fisherman.
- 100 am-11.00 am.Eksplore Lamalera whaling village – visit the local fisherman activity on te beach, see the whale meat, whale bone.
- see the whale meat, whale bone.
- 00 am- 13.00 am. Whale hunting demonstration on Lamalera beach by local fisherman that used Peledang Boat and tempuling Harpoon…Hopefully they catch whale on your arrival.
- 00. amcome back on your ship and see you next Time.
Your service is included in package service:
– Welcome ceremony accompained welcome dance
– Local mass dancing
– local handy craft processing (Hand weaving..ect)
– Local food processing
– whale hunting demonstration on Lamalera beach by local fisherman if you can’t see whale hunting.
– Entrance fee
What to bring
Dress is casual, clothing should be light, preferably cotton with at least one long sleeved, shirt and pants, Bathing suit, thong or sandals, and sneakers or walking boots, lots of film, Camera, replacement batteries, and spares, sun-screen, insect repellent, sun glasses, sun hat.
For more Information please contact us by Emai : firstname.lastname@example.org/ or by What up: 082144873755